* Wash and rinse your water bottle thoroughly before first use.
* Your bottle can be opened in position 1 and 2 as shown on the diagram for easy cleaning.
FILLING YOUR BOTTLE
* Your bottle is made of three pieces and can be opened in the two positions highlighted on the diagram.
* When opening the bottle at opening position two the top two pieces can be used as a stand alone cup by securing them together and turning them upside down.
* Make sure the top two pieces are well secured to avoid any leaks.
* Ensure the bottom piece of the bottle is not filled more than 1 cm below the top before opening at position 2.
* Do not fill with boiling drinks.
* Never fill more than 1 cm from the top.
* If you are using the top two sections as a cup ensure you don’t fill more than 1 cm from the top of the bottom section.
* Take care to make sure the contents of the cup have cooled sufficiently before drinking.
* Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning products to clean your cup.
* Leave to dry fully before sealing with the lid after washing.
* Do not shake your water bottle when it has drink in.